We build systems architecture with interoperability in mind. Connect seamlessly, quickly and affordably to key systems you need to access for real-time orders and results management using HL7 FHIR and a modern web-based suite of API technology. Engineered to correspond to any workflow or interface, get immediate access to the information you need to support your patient population no matter how big or small.
Custom EMR/EHR Solutions
- Maximizing clinical productivity and quality of patient care with customized EMR/EHR software solutions
- Develop EMR/EHR software with robust features, smooth and secure database, customizable chart templates, medication tracking and dedicated patient portals etc.
- Personal Health Records Software
- Develop custom PHR software that allows quick access to personal health information of patients, coordinated data with EHR & EMR, exchange of vital details and so on.
Custom EMR/EHR Solutions
Develop EMR/EHR software with robust features, smooth and secure database, customizable chart templates, medication tracking and dedicated patient portals etc.
EMR/EHR Mobile Applications
Enable a consistent user environment by implementing integrated mobile EHR interfaces with real-time access, patient centered system, billing management, lab results sharing etc
EHR Integration Service
Automate access to clinical information from sources within and outside the health system through Health and Information Exchange (HIE) and Practice Management System.
Personal Health Records Software
Provide technology-assisted ancillary services during primary care or urgent care through easy-to-use patient engagement systems, and on-demand virtual doctor apps
Integrate e-prescribing platform with EHR software to avoid switching back and forth between records and prescription services. Doctors can now have more control over medications.
Customer success stories
Virtual Meeting Rooms
A solution provides engaging and seamless meeting experiences that allowed employees to focus on the purpose and outcomes of meetings, rather than getting caught up in technical complexities.
- Secure Video Streaming
- High-Quality Video and Audio
- Real-time Chat and Messaging
- Screen Sharing and Annotation
- Appointment Scheduling and EHR Integration
Cross-team collaboration significantly improved
The virtual meeting rooms provided a seamless platform for employees to connect and collaborate, regardless of their physical location. As a result, communication barriers were reduced, and teams were able to collaborate more effectively, leading to improved patient outcomes.
Increase in meeting efficiency
With user-friendly interfaces and streamlined processes, employees were able to focus on the purpose and outcomes of meetings, rather than grappling with technical challenges. This led to shorter and more productive meetings, saving valuable time for healthcare professionals.